Balt Loop Ride Postponed

The GDTA Balt Loop Ride scheduled for this Sunday, March 10, has been postponed due to the expected hot weather.

The BoM has issued a Heatwave Warning with predicted maximum temperatures for Daylesford of 35C on Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Fire danger conditions are predicted to be Extreme on Saturday and Sunday and Total Fire Bans are likely.

Under the GDTA Heat policy (…/Guided-Walks-Policy_Approved…) events are automatically cancelled if the predicted temperature is 35C or greater or if there is a total fire ban.

If possible the ride will be rescheduled at a later date.